The [MC3L] Clan
Please join our forums! You will be able to post on these forums, and receive important updates via email!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The [MC3L] Clan
Please join our forums! You will be able to post on these forums, and receive important updates via email!
The [MC3L] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 83 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:54 pm
User Activity
Latest topics
» Creating the new main
Minecraft Beta : Tutorial Requests Here - Grand Total of TWO whole subscribers... lmao EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:27 am by Mozziedoo

» Why are you on this site?
Minecraft Beta : Tutorial Requests Here - Grand Total of TWO whole subscribers... lmao EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:51 pm by 303i

» New promotion policy
Minecraft Beta : Tutorial Requests Here - Grand Total of TWO whole subscribers... lmao EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:51 am by 303i

» Rawj9 IS FURIOUS
Minecraft Beta : Tutorial Requests Here - Grand Total of TWO whole subscribers... lmao EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:05 pm by dekema2

» Grand opening for main3
Minecraft Beta : Tutorial Requests Here - Grand Total of TWO whole subscribers... lmao EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:06 pm by dekema2

» GOOD MOVIE WEBSTIES
Minecraft Beta : Tutorial Requests Here - Grand Total of TWO whole subscribers... lmao EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:16 am by stalk

» I'm closer than ever to opening main3
Minecraft Beta : Tutorial Requests Here - Grand Total of TWO whole subscribers... lmao EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:03 am by dekema2

» IMPORTANT PLEASE READ (Excluding Server Owners)
Minecraft Beta : Tutorial Requests Here - Grand Total of TWO whole subscribers... lmao EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:03 pm by akitobrother

» I need help overnight on main3
Minecraft Beta : Tutorial Requests Here - Grand Total of TWO whole subscribers... lmao EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:45 am by dekema2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Minecraft Beta : Tutorial Requests Here - Grand Total of TWO whole subscribers... lmao

4 posters

Go down

Minecraft Beta : Tutorial Requests Here - Grand Total of TWO whole subscribers... lmao Empty Minecraft Beta : Tutorial Requests Here - Grand Total of TWO whole subscribers... lmao

Post by Phoenix76656 Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:08 am

Post your tutorial requests here... I have started my own channel on youtube I plan to devote to minecraft beta tutorials Very Happy

SO FAR DONE:
Minecraft TNT Cannon!
Minecraft Double Doors!
Minecraft Minecart Autobooster!
Minecraft Duplicating Doors!
Minecraft X-Ray Speedrun!

The channel is "Phoenix76653"... HURR DURR....

Last edited by Phoenix76656 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:23 pm; edited 5 times in total

Phoenix76656

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Beta : Tutorial Requests Here - Grand Total of TWO whole subscribers... lmao Empty Re: Minecraft Beta : Tutorial Requests Here - Grand Total of TWO whole subscribers... lmao

Post by The NRB Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:44 am

Good work but do you know your way around redstone like i do
I challenge you to make a double door with a door bell but the doors have to open by the same switch
The NRB
The NRB

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Beta : Tutorial Requests Here - Grand Total of TWO whole subscribers... lmao Empty Re: Minecraft Beta : Tutorial Requests Here - Grand Total of TWO whole subscribers... lmao

Post by Phoenix76656 Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:59 am

The NRB wrote:Good work but do you know your way around redstone like i do
I challenge you to make a double door with a door bell but the doors have to open by the same switch
I hate redstone, but I might try :S
They're done! I got the theory, now I'm making a tutorial Very Happy

Phoenix76656

Back to top Go down

Post by The NRB Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:35 am

I am known in half the smp servers on minecraft as a wire pro

Need to know somthen bouuut wire
I CAN TELL YA
The NRB
The NRB

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix76656 Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:07 pm

The NRB wrote:I am known in half the smp servers on minecraft as a wire pro

Need to know somthen bouuut wire
I CAN TELL YA
Its done. 89% Uploaded as we speak Very Happy
EDIT: ITS UP Very Happy

Phoenix76656

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix76656 Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:45 pm

Post some muthafuckin' requests goddamnit!

Phoenix76656

Back to top Go down

Post by The NRB Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:07 am

Eat a wolf
The NRB
The NRB

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix76656 Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:23 am

uhh.. how?

Phoenix76656

Back to top Go down

Post by noonzark Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 am

i have minecraft beta but only pirated version from (pirate bay) but i just want to know can u get minecraft with ANZ cards?
cos iv know minecraft for like 2 years now and i still dont have premium iv asked people tho lol got close to but then the server i was on shutdown and never to be seen again lol Sad so just answer my question i want to know if u can get premium with my ANZ card
noonzark
noonzark

http://thelvl80shaman-gaming.enjin.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix76656 Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:02 am

Here noonzark, my purchase was off a Visa card I think.

http://www.minecraft.net/prepurchase.jsp

Phoenix76656

Back to top Go down

Post by noonzark Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:07 am

i dont have vist and its only vista and mastercard Sad
noonzark
noonzark

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix76656 Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:24 am

noonzark wrote:i dont have vist and its only vista and mastercard Sad
MASTERCARD WORKS I'VE HEARD!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Phoenix76656

Back to top Go down

Post by 303i Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:59 am

My mum uses ANZ, it doesn't matter what brand, only what type, paypal can support pretty much everything.....

303i
MC3L Founder
MC3L Founder

https://mc3l.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix76656 Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:07 pm

Aye! New video coming up, not a tutorial...

Phoenix76656

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Beta : Tutorial Requests Here - Grand Total of TWO whole subscribers... lmao Empty New Vid!

Post by Phoenix76656 Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:52 am

How to open doors - PHOENIX STYLE. Less of a tutorial, more of a joke! Very Happy

Phoenix76656

Back to top Go down

Post by noonzark Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:06 am

ok ill try making a paypal thx 303i
noonzark
noonzark

Back to top Go down

Post by noonzark Mon May 02, 2011 9:24 am

thx ill try paypal after i go to rockingham to morrow and ill see if it is there and if it is ill buy it then but if not ill try paypal
noonzark
noonzark

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Beta : Tutorial Requests Here - Grand Total of TWO whole subscribers... lmao Empty BUMPITY FUCKING BUMP

Post by Phoenix76656 Sat May 07, 2011 3:39 am

BUMPITY FUCKING BUMP!

Phoenix76656

Back to top Go down

Post by 303i Sat May 07, 2011 8:23 am

noonzark wrote:thx ill try paypal after i go to rockingham to morrow and ill see if it is there and if it is ill buy it then but if not ill try paypal
you don't have to make a paypal account to use it, also, phoenix, this post is a sticky, so no need to bump it

303i
MC3L Founder
MC3L Founder

https://mc3l.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix76656 Sat May 07, 2011 11:05 am

303i wrote:
noonzark wrote:thx ill try paypal after i go to rockingham to morrow and ill see if it is there and if it is ill buy it then but if not ill try paypal
you don't have to make a paypal account to use it, also, phoenix, this post is a sticky, so no need to bump it
I'm bumping so it shows as updated..

Phoenix76656

Back to top Go down

Post by The NRB Sun May 08, 2011 3:08 am

i maintain the your houce still looks like a chair goblin on pot
The NRB
The NRB

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix76656 Sun May 08, 2011 6:19 am

The NRB wrote:i maintain the your houce still looks like a chair goblin on pot
Only looks good with Doku's.

Phoenix76656

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down